Kieron Mark Richardson (born January 12, 1986). Kieron Richardson is best known for his role in Hollyoaks, playing bad boy Ste Hay. Kieron has now been in Hollyoaks for over 5 years and is firmly established as one of the show’s most popular characters.
Kieron also endeared himself to ITV1′s huge Dancing On Ice audience reaching
the finals in 2010 and appearing on the show’s Arena Tour across the UK.
1. Kieron Richardson was born on January 12 1986 in Eccles, Salford.
2. He is best known for his role as bad boy Ste Hay in Hollyoaks.
3. Kieron was originally cast briefly in the late night version Hollyoaks: In The City but producers asked him back to perform in the main programme.
4. He was written out of the Channel 4 soap by getting sent to prison, before getting asked to return again – this time in a regular role.
5. Kieron has also played a role in the ITV show Heartbeat.
6. Kieron appeared in the feature film Fragments by Ross Nickson.
7. He should not be confused with the Sunderland footballer who spells his name Kieran Richardson.
8. Kieron says he is bulking up in time for his Dancing On Ice appearance because he is in fear of the tight sparkly costumes.
9. Kieron admits he used to have posters of Dancing On Ice judge Emma Bunton all over his walls when he was younger.
10. Despite rumours that he is leaving Hollyoaks, Kieron has announced to fans that he is not ready to quit the show. He recently said: “I still want to stay at Hollyoaks and progress in my career there, I don’t think I’m good enough to leave yet and get other things.”